The Creative Me

Fall In Virginia

Fall In Virginia
Visiting Virginia in the fall and the colors so vibrant. I need to leave Florida more often!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good Morning World

Forgive me for my last post, I know it was long, I just needed to vent and thank you for listening. I went into Goodwill last week and we caught each others eye and it appeared a truce was in the process. I did not pursue reporting it and I sensed she appreciated no backlash. Sometimes we have to just ask ourselves "how important is it?" We don't know what is happening in another person's life at that moment.
I had an old friend call me recently wanting to reconnect. We did and spent some time together. It was fun and good and I had hopes that the friendship might develop into something more. However, we are both strong willed people and opinionated. I am a communicator, very few of the opposite sex find that appealing. My perspective is if something is wrong lets talk about it. They on the other hand retreat into the cave of silence. I just thought of Maxwell Smart and the cone of silence. Cave, cone, they retreat! :-)
I am not a mind reader, admittedly sometimes I think I am, my ego can really get carried away with itself at times. :-)
I guess what I dislike most is someone punishing me by not talking about what is happening. Not wanting to sort it out. How can something be resolved without honesty, open mindedness and willingness?
Today I have no answers, just disappointment. Life is going to have its up and downs and I need to trust my God for the outcome. He never fails me and with every sitiuation I need to look for the lessons and ask God to help me learn it, then practice what I learned and become what he wants me to be.
Oh I can talk it so good, its the walking it that takes the most effort.
Thanks for listening to my thoughts. Life is so much easier when shared.

1 comment:

  1. OMG totally related to your post. So glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete