The Creative Me

Fall In Virginia

Fall In Virginia
Visiting Virginia in the fall and the colors so vibrant. I need to leave Florida more often!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Post

During daily life we all come upon injustices, funny situations, someone needing assistance,  or just an unrealized awareness that may change your thinking or perceptions.
Sharing thoughts, encourages dialog which I enjoy. I like the old saying when the student is ready the teacher will appear. Most days I am the student, sometimes the teacher. Wherever my journey takes me is what my role is for that moment or day.
Knowing yourself is a great gift, it makes you aware of your strengths and weaknesses. One of my weaknesses is being a procrastinator. My plan at this moment is to post at least one time a week, more often if the spirit moves me.   :-)
Have a great day, need to go to work, we will talk about that another day.

Shashana

No comments:

Post a Comment